Pure Christmas mood at the Bornholm Christmas Market from 25th November to 22th December 2022
In November and December, the old fishing town Nexø is transformed into a veritable Christmas town and invites people from near and far to the Bornholm Christmas Market. All the inner town with small cozy shops and the whole harbor area with wooden stalls smell and glow of Christmas. You can visit the Bornholm Christmas Market every Friday to Sunday in all the 4 weekends before Christmas.
- Friday Nov 25 at 3 PM – 7 PM
- Saturday Nov 26 at 11 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday Nov 27 at 11 AM – 5 PM
- Friday Dec 2 at 3 PM – 7 PM
- Saturday Dec 3 at 11 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday Dec 4 at 11 AM – 5 PM
- Friday Dec 9 at 3 PM – 7 PM
- Saturday Dec 10 at 11 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday Dec 11 at 11 AM – 5 PM
- Friday Dec 16 at 3 PM – 7 PM
- Saturday Dec 17 at 11 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday Dec 18 at 11 AM – 5 PM
Bornholm’s Christmas market is open two extra days in 2022:
- Wednesday Dec 21 at 11 AM – 7 PM
- Thursday Dec 22 at 11 AM – 7 PM
Experience Bornholm art and craftsmanship as well as handmade light chains in northern style
At the Bornholm Christmas Market, you may chat with the Bornholm craftsmen and artists selling their handmade goods in small wooden stalls. Taste, smell, and buy the delicious food which is produced on Bornholm. Also, see the beautiful handmade light chains which are designed by the Bornholm glass artist Pernille Bülow, and kept in the bright and light nordic style.
Buy your Christmas presents on a lovely long weekend on Bornholm
The Bornholm Christmas Market is the perfect place to find Christmas presents for your loved ones. We ensure a good distance between the stalls so that you can keep a good distance to each other. Come to Bornholm with the cheap ferry tickets from the Bornholmslinjen or fly here with DAT and find a cozy accomodation – then your long weekend on the winter island Bornholm will be an unforgettable experience.