Weeks 27 – 33
Let’s meet on Dueodde beach and focus on core muscles! Pilates improves balance, strengthens muscles, reduces stress levels and improves our well-being. Pilates is also great for those suffering from back pain. Rejuvenation of strengthening and deep breaths is a magical mix to stay in balance.
By training with Pilates, you will, at a very slow pace, work on the functional movements as well as improve your body’s posture and balance. This can be a great help if you need to “fix yourself” physically as well as mentally.
Everyone can participate.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Registration is not required to participate in activities and events.
- Meeting place at the yoga tent
- Meeting time 10 min before activity and event begins.
- JOIN BORNHOLM has mats and blankets.
- In bad weather, pilates is practiced in the tent (only 20 seats / first come, first served)
- Remember a bottle of water.
- All children are welcome
GUESTS NOT STAYING WITH US THE PRICE IS PR. TIME DKK. 50, –
Payable at reception at the campsite before the start of the hour.